Youth Group: With ASP orientations, the annual Coffeehouse, Mother’s Day and Memorial Day weekend, May is a crazy month for youth ministry. There is little, okay … no time for regular Sunday youth group gatherings, but you will still find us on Tuesday Nights for Open Cave and this month Open Cave will be very special … see below.
· First 4 weekends in May … ASP Stock Blitz, Saturdays at 6 PM and Sundays between services. Sign up to sell with Linda Casale email@example.com
· May 14th: ASP Car Wash 9-2
· May 15th: ASP Parents Meeting from 5-6 PM …we encourage all participants to come to this meeting
Skills Training 6-7:30 PM … for all first timers!
· May 22nd: Coffeehouse & Silent Auction 4-7 PM in the PFC
Open Cave: The Cave is open for junior high and senior high youth every Tuesday from 5-8 PM for fellowship, dinner, homework, basketball, and just hangin’ out. This month our bible study time will focus on Autism and a discussion of the book, The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night Time by Mark Haddon. Our Schedule is as follows:
· May 17: Tie Dye 30 Hour Famine t-shirts!
· May 24: Book Discussion: The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night Time … 7-8
· May 31: Speaker: A student from Watchung Hills Regional High School who has Asperger’s Syndrome will share her story with us.
Coming this Summer for Junior High:
A.W.O.L.: A Work of Love is week-long junior high summer camp that focuses on mission work. All students who have completed the 5th grade through grade 8 are welcome to join us. The dates are June 27—July 1 from 9:30 AM until 3 PM. Registrations are available outside Linda’s office.